Hello and thank you for stopping by,
Raven is a long standing Alliance guild formed just two months after the game launched in the EU back in 2005 and we have been going strong ever since. We are a casual social raiding Guild with emphasis on all social aspects of the game as well as a progression through all the major content. We have a relaxed but dedicated approach to raiding and pride ourselves on our social culture and always happy welcome new members into our flock. Over the years people have come and gone but the guild has survived and we had a great time celebrating Raven’s 10 year anniversary during April.
- Raven's official raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday.
- Raid times are 19:45 - 23:00 server time.
- Invites go out at 19:45 for a 20:00 start.
- We generally take a 10 minute bio break around 21:30 server time, please try not to go AFK apart from that time
- Raiders should maintain an 80% attendance level over a month
- Always sign up for each raid on the guild website, including setting your role
- If you know you might or cannot attend a raid, always sign out on the guild website - it shows you're still engaging with the team
- Individual circumstances will always be taken into consideration for temporary attendance changes, just let an Officer know roughly what's going on
- If you're late and haven't told us, do not automatically expect an invitation to join the raid
- Have your character online, outside the raid instance portal at invites time. Do not always expect a summon.
- Have a good supply of consumables available before the raid. This means the correct flasks for your character, at least two stacks of the correct potions, and personal stat buff food. Preferably also carry a stack of augment runes.
- Be glyphed, gemmed and enchanted.
- Have sufficient gear levels and skill playing your character for the content difficulty.
- Be familiar with each of the boss fights and what you are expected to be responsible for during the encounter. Play LFR. Read tactics. Watch videos. Learn.
- We use personal loot, please offer what you do not use to your fellow guildies at the start of the raid break.
Addons and voice comms
- You must be on Discord or Ventrilo and be able to understand spoken and screamed English.
- Ideally you should also be able to speak. Please set up a push to talk key or mouse binding to avoid accidental broadcasts.
- You can download Vent here and the Discord client from here.
- During a boss fight, please do not speak. It can get very confusing if a lot of people are saying things all at the same time.
- You must have up to date boss mods from either Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or BigWigs (DBM, BigWigs)
- If you're prone to standing in fire, we urge you to install GTFO or similar.
- You are welcome but not encouraged to pug.
Lastly we have a mature community and to try and keep it that way we prefer our members to be 18+
So if you wish to chat about anything our little guild has to offer,
or would like some more information, speak to one of our officers.